Style it My Way | Week 3 | Denim

Morning ladies!

This week's challenge is DENIM.
I bought this dress almost a year and a half ago but never really had the chance to wear it. I guess this is the perfect time to take out for a spin.
A ruffled one-shoulder denim dress that I had ordered from Ashley Stewart.

DOROTHY PERKINS
Blue stripe peep-toe pumps





▀▄▀▄▀▄ RECREATE THE LOOK ▄▀▄▀▄▀

I came across this dress and it could be a good alternative to the one I have on and seems like a great bargain! Check it out here

As for the shoes, here is a cute choice:
FOREVER 21
Standout peep toe jelly flats.
They come in Neon Pink and Neon Yellow.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄


There you have it. Quickly put together outfit...
and it is really comfy and practical.
Week#3
Mission accomplished! :)



Don't forget to look out for #styleitmyway and #psbloggers on Twitter to see how the other fabulous ladies put together this week's challenge DENIM. Also, if you'd like to join the weekly challenges, check out Felicity's page.

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.